Paramount ANZ’s 10 Play has launched 13 new FAST channels, offering a broad range of curated content including reality TV, retro classics, crime dramas, kids’ content, Aussie dramas and more.
Daniel Monaghan, Senior Vice President, Content and Programming, Paramount Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) said: “Our new FAST channels deepen our offering to diehard fans with a world of content for the foodies, film buffs, reality fans and more.
“Devotees of MasterChef can gorge on back-to-back episodes from Australia and the US. And Survivor superfans can set up camp on a channel dedicated to all the series shot in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
“Or if you want drama and can’t get enough of the Hoff, then you can stream every episode of Baywatch on a dedicated channel for this 90’s fan favourite. There’ll also be an Aussie Drama channel with a mix of much-loved shows such as Puberty Blues, Rush, The Secret Life of Us, and more. But if you like 80’s Aussie classics, join Lizzie, Franky and Bea on our dedicated Prisoner channel. And we have our Christmas movie channel for the whole family to enjoy.
“There’s something for everyone to stream for free this summer with a wealth of choice in this first taste of our FAST channels and it’s only just the start as we intend to expand in 2023.”
Rod Prosser, Chief Sales Officer, Paramount ANZ said: “Our new FAST channels will deliver a win-win for audiences and advertisers alike, providing targeted opportunities for marketers to reach key audiences with distinct interests, tastes and even passions, who want to know more about products and services aligned to their interests.
“This is just another feather in the cap for 10 Play which has had its biggest year yet, growing 6% on 2021 plus registered users have grown 84% in two years to 6.2 million.
“We’re excited to be able connect advertisers with this engaged audience with clear and tangible consumer buying power across a vast array of lucrative markets and industries.”
Paramount ANZ has launched the first tranche of FAST channels in partnership with distributors Banijay Rights, Fremantle and Lionsgate.
Single Show or Franchise FAST Channels include:
- MasterChef (Australia and US)
- Survivor (Australia, New Zealand and South Africa)
- Total Wipeout (UK, Australia, Canada)
- Wicked Tuna
Genre or Multi-Show FAST Channels include:
- Action and Adventure: Fear Factor, The Island with Bear Grylls, Hardcore Pawn, Extreme Fishing.
- Aussie Drama: Puberty Blues, Rush, The Secret Life of Us and Party Tricks.
- Christmas Movies.
- Little Kids: Paw Patrol, Blaze and Dora The Explorer.
- Moviesphere: Featuring movies from the Lionsgate library.
- Retro Cartoons: Ren & Stimpy, Catdog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold and more.
- True Stories: Nightmare Next Door, Real Prison Breaks, Death Row Stories, I Shouldn’t be Alive, Declassified and more.
New FAST Channels Coming on 12 December include:
- The Challenge: US series
- The Shores: Geordie Shore