South Australia’s Beyond Content has launched a new post production space in Adelaide. Named the Frederick Theatre, the facility is designed to “deliver a premium grading and mixing experience that remains cost-effective for content producers”.
Located in Frederick Street in the southwest of Adelaide’s CBD, the Frederick Theatre is equipped with:
- High Spec’d 5k iMac, with Davinci Resolve Studio, and Avid Pro Tools. (Avid Media Composer upon request).
- Professionally calibrated LG CX 77″ HDR OLED client monitor
- SmallHD 1703 P3X reference monitor for broadcast/cinema grading
- Yamaha HS8 studio monitors for sound mixing/reviews
- Davinci Resolve Micro Panel
- High-quality, colour-neutral lighting (CRI 98) throughout, with TV bias light for balanced contrast perception
- HomePod mini, for voice-controlled music and lighting
- Unlimited 1Gbps broadband internet – part of TPG 10GB Adelaide Fibre-Optic Network
- Additional desk for producers, directors or assistant editors
Beyond Content says the Frederick Theatre will also feature an HDR grading monitor with Dolby Vision workflow in Davinci Resolve + Surround speakers with Dolby Atmos.