Etere has been selected for a playout project for Bokeo TV in Laos.
The smallest of Laos’ provinces, Bokeo borders Thailand. Bokeo TV is part of Loa National Television (LNTV).
The project includes the following features:
- Etere Media Asset Management (MAM)
- Etere T-Workflow, a component of Etere MAM that allows users to design broadcasting structures and processes which can be run automatically
- Multi-platform support with EtereWeb, a secure web platform that allows users to perform all the main features of the PC applications on any internet browser.
- Etere Resources Management, a centralised management console that seamlessly connects media files, processes and resources for enhanced operational efficiency.
- Etere Ingest which provides a full range of ingestion options including automatic ingest, scheduled ingest and manual ingest.
- Etere Executive Scheduling which enables broadcasters to plan their broadcast schedules.
- Etere Automation fully scalable playout automation software.
- Etere ETX which provides broadcasters with all playout features needed to bring a channel on air, including cloud playout, ingest, automation, master control and interactive graphics. ETX also integrates with Etere ETX-M Multiviewer to view multiple videos and live-feeds, all from the same screen simultaneously.