The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), a governmental agency that oversees and coordinates the promotion of the Korean content industry, was established in May 2009 by integrating five related organisations, including the Korean Broadcasting Institute, the Korea Culture and Content Agency, the Korea Game Agency, and the Korea Immersive Content.
KOCCA introduces eight Korean immersive content companies to MWC Barcelona (28th of February to 3rd of March 2022) which is the world’s most influential event for the connectivity industry. You can enjoy a variety of Korean Immersive Content on-site and online as well.
The Eight Korean leading Immersive Content companies include:
- ARGO creative (SnapAction_aquarium) : Various emoji expressed on the face and body, as well as on various backgrounds of augmented reality, are perceived and tracked along with the expression and movement by recognising the face and body curvature of various special actions.
- BIBIMBLE (VIBETECHREAL) : VibeTech is a platform that provides a metaverse platform in the field of exhibition events. You can apply for and participate in exhibitions online, and you can see various exhibitions in the Metaverse world of exhibition events.
- COCONUT SILO (COCOTRUCK) : Our advanced freight logistics platform “COCOTRUCK” connects all types of players in the logistics market into a single place. With big data we enhance efficiency and enable logistics companies to maximise the number of orders received.
- FASSKER (3D real store) : Virtual Era, Explore 3D Real Store! 3D Real Store’s digital space offers a seamless experience as visiting an actual store and so far it showed an increase in sales for e-commerce.
- LIVE K (XR METAVERSE CONCERT) : LIVE K’s XR-metaverse concert is the world’s first 3D volumetric meta concert involving KPOP singers implemented on the SKT Metaverse platform.
- MANGROVE Inc. (LET’S GO FOR FUN SCUBA DIVING) : South of Cebu in the Philippines, there is a small village called Moalboal. Coral, tropical fish, schools of sardines, sea turtles and underwater environments all filmed in vivid ‘3D VR’ for your viewing pleasure.
- SKYWALK (Cut the Rope: BLAST) : ‘Cut the Rope: BLAST’ is an official BLAST puzzle game of the ‘Cut the Rope’ series, which has accumulated 1.4 billion downloads since the beginning of the smartphone game industry.
- Smartsound Corporation (WithaPET) : WithaPET (Smart Pet Healthcare) is used with sound technology, but it is optimised for the pet health environment. It can measure pet’s heart and respiratory rate with just simple device and application.