As the COVID-19 crisis intensifies in Melbourne, radio station 3AW has made the decision to have all regular programs return to air.
All programs currently on leave have returned to work, while future leave plans have been temporarily suspended.
Stephen Beers, Melbourne Station Manager for Nine Radio, said: “Our listeners trust in 3AW to keep them reliably informed as developments rapidly evolve. In uncertain times, the voices of our regular presenters will be a source of security and certainty for them.”
3AW’s Monday to Friday lineup will be as follows:
- 5.30am: Breakfast with Ross Stevenson & John Burns
- 8.30am: Mornings with Neil Mitchell
- 12.00pm: Afternoons with Dee Dee Dunleavy
- 3.00pm: Drive with Tom Elliott
- 6.00pm: Sports Day with Gerard Healy & Sam McClure
- 7.00pm: Money News with Brooke Corte
- 8.00pm: Nights with Denis Walter
- 12.00am: Australia Overnight with Tony Moclair
Weekends with Darren James continues Saturday and Sunday from 6.00am, while 3AW Football will cover every match of the AFL season.