The P.A. People’s Event Communications team continues to deliver technical solutions and equipment for a broad range of local and international clients – from CCTV, trackside PA and Venue Audio, noise monitoring, wired & wireless comms, two-way radios, and critical signal infrastructure.
With teams covering events both in Australia and overseas, the Event Comms department has had a busy spring season. In recent weeks the team have been supplying comms solutions for:
- City2Surf, ‘the world’s largest Fun Run’ bringing 80,000+ people together from all walks of life – to run, jog, walk or stroll the iconic 14km course from Sydney CBD to Bondi Beach;
- FIBA Women’s World Cup Basketball at Qudos Bank Arena – the 19th edition of FIBA’s premier international tournament for women’s national basketball teams;
- NRL, NRLW, and Australia Cup Grand Finals – Commbank Stadium hosted the Australia Cup final between NSW NPL side, Sydney United 58 FC and A-League club Macarthur FC – and Accor Stadium hosted the NRLW (Newcastle Knights vs Parramatta Eels) and NRL (Penrith Panthers vs Parramatta Eels);
- Monster Jam Stadium World Tour returned to Sydney, at Accor Stadium – slated as the ‘world’s larger than life motorsport’;
- Saudi Opening Season Parade in Riyadh – the Saudi capital celebrates the start of Events Season with a grand opening parade – a state-sponsored annual entertainment and sports festival, part of the larger Saudi Seasons initiative held from October to March since 2019;
- Sydney Kings, (the 2021 Champions) new 2022 Season at their Qudos Bank Arena ‘home court’;
- Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix, part of the Grand Prix motorcycle racing season – has been run at the scenic Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit south of Melbourne, Victoria since 1997.
“Our teams have been active since COVID-related event restrictions eased late last year… and we’re excited to be ‘back on the road’ serving our valued clients and doing what we do best” said Nicky Dodds – Manager of the Event Communications team. “These events are just a few highlights from the most recent period in The P.A. People Event Comms schedule.”