Screen Producers Australia acknowledge and join in the celebration of the outstanding work of our members that were crowned winners at the 2022 Logie Awards.
SPA members were recognised last night for bringing eleven Australian productions to fruition, collectively taking home sixteen Logie Awards representing almost every category.
“Australian programming continues to evolve and showcase Australian culture to audiences globally. We congratulate all the winners from last night’s awards and with a wealth of Australian stories yet to be told, we look forward to many more successes from our membership base” stated SPA CEO, Matthew Deaner.
The full list of SPA member winners is as follows:
- The Gold Logie for Most Popular Personality on Australian TV and Bert Newton Award for Most Popular Presenter – WINNER: Hamish Blake, LEGO Masters Australia – Endemol Shine Australia.
- Most Popular Actor – WINNER: Guy Pearce, Jack Irish – Easy Tiger Productions.
- Most Popular Actress – WINNER: Kitty Flanagan, Fisk – Origma 45.
- Most Popular Entertainment Program – WINNER: Gogglebox Australia – Endemol Shine Australia.
- Most Popular Panel or Current Affairs Program – WINNER: The Project – Roving Enterprises/Guesswork TV.
- Most Outstanding Drama Series – WINNER: The Newsreader – Werner Film Productions.
- Most Outstanding Miniseries or Telemovie – WINNER: Fires – Tony Ayres Productions.
- Most Outstanding Actor – WINNER: Richard Roxburgh, Fires – Tony Ayres Productions.
- Most Outstanding Actress – WINNER: Anna Torv, The Newsreader – Werner Film Productions.
- Most Outstanding Supporting Actor – WINNER: Colin Friels, Wakefield – Jungle Entertainment/BBC Studios.
- Most Outstanding Supporting Actress – WINNER: Heather Mitchell, Love Me – Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia.
- Most Outstanding Entertainment or Comedy Program – WINNER: Lego Masters Australia – Endemol Shine Australia.
- Most Outstanding Reality Program – WINNER: I’m A Celebrity … Get Me Out of Here! – ITV Studios Australia.
- Most Outstanding News Coverage or Public Affairs Report – WINNER: The Project – Brittany Higgins Interview – Roving Enterprises/Guesswork TV.
- Most Outstanding Children’s Program – WINNER: Bluey – Ludo Studio.