Indonesia’s state broadcaster, Televisi Republik Indonesia (TVRI) has upgraded to the Etere 30.3 customisable workflow platform to undertake functions such as media asset management, archive, playout automation, airsales and traffic management.
The Etere Ecosystem features a flexible framework that manages and tracks the complete workflow, embracing: financial management, supply chain and CRM, deal and contract management, work orders, production, dubbing, ingest, editing, indexing, subtitling, resource allocation, operational costs, air sales, user permissions, digital rights, multi-format and multi-platform content delivery, licensing, domestic and international sales, distribution and billing.
Highlights of Etere 30.3 include
- Modern new GUI for Etere Studio Player with enhanced features such as asset search panel and saved playlist panel
- Preview of media files from the relationship tab in the media library
- View prompter text and layout of story in asset metadata form in Etere Media Asset Management
- Search by asset’s physical start in media library
- Edit flexi-metadata on new asset form
- Put a news story on hold in rundown with a single button
- Generate Service Access Log report in EtereWeb
- New audio-mapping feature in Etere Executive Scheduling to insert breaks display with group spots, insert counter on break or insert display of cue events in addition to on-air event
- Insert the language of .mov files as metadata in the asset form for tracks mapping and many more
“The upgrade showcases Etere’s commitment to providing the best of innovation and outstanding professional services with its 24/7 support and unlimited software updates,” said Fabio Gattari, Director of Etere. “Etere provides TVRI with an future-proof, reliable and flexible system to manage its end-to-end broadcasting workflows for many years to come.”
Etere 30.3 wallpaper