Etere has been chosen by the Vietnamese channel, An Giang TV, for its integrated software-based solutions that enable organisations to streamline workflows and enhance operational efficiency between distributed teams.
An Giang Radio and Television Station chose the Etere Ecosystem for its playout expansion project. The station has invested in Etere Automation. With its distributed software architecture, the system is fault-tolerant and capable of managing high-volume and complex workflows. Etere’s modular and scalable software can be accessed on both PC and web interfaces, enhancing collaborative workflows amongst team members working from different locations. The web interface is easily accessible from any smart device; all that is needed is an internet connection. Etere Ecosystem significantly increases the station’s operational efficiency, reliability and playout quality.
In addition, Etere Web Floating Licenses allows a more flexible licensing framework where a limited number of licenses can be shared among a larger group of users as the license is not tied to the username. Etere is scalable to your organisation’s needs, and you can add as many licenses as you need, even as your requirements expand.
Key Features of Etere Web
- Support for all core functions of the Etere software application
- View and compare daily playlists in real time
- Integrated HTML5 Player designed for HTTPS protocol with faster speeds, better security
- Search, preview, edit, download and upload media files
- Subtitle preview
- Predefined post-upload and download workflows
- Resources management for users and supervisors
- Management of commercial orders and programming
- Tablet-compatible web client for fast and easy access
- Creating contracts and reservations is accessible on any device
Etere Automation offers flexibility with different levels of fault tolerance, including backup, master/clone, and one-to-many backup modes.
Etere Automation can also transmit streaming events according to the video server capabilities, play in A/B switch mode, and several remote devices using the network, serial, and GPI connections. It can be integrated with Etere Proxy Browsing to allow multiple operators to access the same clip simultaneously. The integration enables users to manage jog and shuttle functions from a single interface.
Etere Automation Clone/Backup/Backup One to Many
A well-planned and executed contingency system is essential in broadcast and media environments. Etere Automation’s database-independent capabilities enable different levels of fault tolerance, including backup mode, master/clone mode, and one-to-many backup mode.
- Integrated environment with a user-friendly interface
- Start and end points on videos are stored in the system database
- Supports SD, HD and 4K
- Single-segment, multi-segmefnt and multi-spot are managed as the same database object
- Barcodes can be printed on catalogue tapes
- Ingest jobs can be automated to minimise operator work
- Live recordings are also supported, and these can be manually triggered or pre-scheduled
- Play while recording is supported on every device
- Etere Automation runs independently from the Etere SQL Server, ensuring a genuinely fault-tolerant and resilient performance
- Etere Automation can offer different levels of fault tolerance, with Backup Mode,
- Master/Clone Mode, and Disaster Recovery Mode with a distributed architecture that provides full redundancy.