Designed for residential and commercial applications, the new Bluesound HUB audio source adaptor connects analogue and digital audio devices to a BluOS ecosystem for networked playback on any Bluesound or Bluesound Professional streamer or speaker.
Each HUB can stream one analogue and one digital source simultaneously, allowing users to seamlessly listen to any music source.
This makes televisions, PayTV boxes, media players, CD players, and record players instantly network-connected and accessible to Bluesound players for multi-room playback. Users can select the HUB as an input source in the BluOS App before choosing the Bluesound player, where the audio will be sent for playback.
With a compact, sleek matte black design, the HUB fits seamlessly into any space. Users can connect the HUB with high-speed dual-band Wi-Fi or wired Gigabit Ethernet connection options. Powered by a USB-C connection its high-quality, moving magnet phono pre-amp, low-noise, wide-bandwidth design ensures users can stream turntable recordings wirelessly without sacrificing audio quality.
It also features a wealth of digital and analogue input options, including HDMI eARC with CEC, RCA, TOSLINK, Stereo RCA, and Stereo RCA (moving magnet). The unit weighs 0.63 kilograms, has dimensions of 143 x 153 x 45 millimetres, and has a 0.5-watt network standby power consumption.
The Hub features:
- Compact, industrial design: designed to seamlessly blend into any environment with its compact shape. 1RU rack height and 1/3 rack width make for a clean system design, and four-way keyhole mounting slots allow four different orientation options and easy cable management.
- Multiple source inputs: compatible with nearly any audio input, including HDMI ARC for audio, COAX, Digital Optical, and stereo analog, so users have an array of options for connecting music sources to the BluOS network.
- Easy setup, easy control: each HUB can manage two sources simultaneously, and users can add up to four HUBs to a single network using the simple setup wizard in the BluOS App. Easily control all speakers and sources through the BluOS App on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
- High performance: the networked moving magnet phono pre-amp delivers uncompromised audio quality for a turntable. Choose between dual-band Wi-Fi or a wired Gigabit ethernet connection for a stable network audio performance.
- Powered by USB-C: a universal USB-C plug-and-play connection makes powering the HUB easy and efficient. With only a small external power supply needed, the HUB has more space for dedicated audio inputs, increasing its usability and versatility while creating more opportunities for easy network source sharing.