Chordjam is an innovative plug-in and standalone application that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomisation.
Users may choose from a variety of different Scale and Chord types, Voicing parameters, and both Rhythms and Progressions, or have it’s powerful sequencer conjure up an unlimited number of progression patterns based on any combination of setting to serve up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
- Generate random chords.
- Trigger new chords with every note played.
- Unique voicing parameters.
- Intelligent sequencer engine.
- Arp mode.
- Chord progression and pattern presets.
- Generate infinite chord patterns and progressions.
- Everything is synced to your host tempo.
- Drag MIDI chord and pattern.
- Pads section for musical performance.
- Quick load preset section.
- Choose quantisation settings.
- Shuffle and shift mode.
- Advanced Infinity Mode.
- Set sequence range and motion settings.
- Set range for transposition, time-delay and velocity.
- Save and load your own patterns.
- Send MIDI to any device, software and hardware.
- Advanced MIDI CC/mapping editor.
- No two chords will ever be the same.
- Delivering limitless inspiration and musical variety.