IrcamLAB and Plugivery Distribution proudly announce TS2 version 2.2; a major feature and compatibility update to the release of audio editing / time stretch application TS2.
Available as of May 11th, 2021, and on promotion at only $99 (List $249) through to May 31st.
Previous owners of the TS software can upgrade for FREE by simply downloading the latest version.
IrcamLAB TS2 sets the new standard in digital audio editing as powerful audio toolbox application.
Professionals can edit, transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files – now with multichannel files up-to 256 channels (5.1, 7.1, etc).
Also, new to version 2.2 is the Spectral Clipping creative effect.
Spectral clipping is a dynamic filtering effect that performs an energy clipping process on the signal, retaining the spectral component corresponding to a specified energy range. This energy range is defined by a minimum and a maximum value in decibels.
Any spectral component with an energy below the minimum threshold is muted and the energy of the spectral components is clipped by the maximum threshold.
The spectral clipping effect is a creative tool, between a distortion and a musical filter effect. Experimentation is a good way to discover the new sonic territories offered by this process (for example; on drums, guitars, vocals).
What’s New in v2.2 :
- Multichannel support (up-to 256 channels).
- Individual mono channel audio export option.
- Spectral clipping effect.
- Notarised support for macOS Big Sur (Intel, and M1 under Rosetta 2).
- Improved sonogram analysis and rendering.
- Removed sonogram colour map dropdown menu at the bottom of the application.
- Harmonised toggle buttons.
- Improved label positions for two value sliders.
- Replaced automation ‘slots’ name with ‘nodes’.
- Replaced ‘Hertz’ units display with ‘kHertz’.
- Improved visibility of master meter text display.