Analog Multi-Dimensional Signal Processor with BBD Technology features include:
- Legendary analogue Spatial Sound Processor used by world famous artists.
- Authentic reproduction of original analogue circuitry.
- Pure analogue signal path based for highest signal integrity.
- Amazing sound effects based on authentic BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology.
- Precise 10-segment LED meter for output level.
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼-inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors.
- Relay-controlled hard bypass switch with remote control and auto bypass function.
- Rugged 2U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The chorus effect has been a studio mainstay since the ‘80s. With greats such as Brian Eno, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Peter Gabriel and so many more incorporating this effect into their recordings, the chorus has become legendary effect in the music industry. Now, that legend continues with the 3RD DIMENSION BBD-320, an amazingly affordable analogue multi-dimensional signal processor that can recreate those classic tones that so many amazing artists have used in countless releases.
The Purest Chorus
The BBD-320’s sound effects are based on authentic Bucket Brigade (BBD) technology, maintaining the quality of original 80’s circuit and opening the door to some rich chorus sounds that can spice up any guitar, synth or bass tones. It’s also built with a pure analogue signal path for the highest signal integrity.
Controls on the BBD-320 are designed to be simple. No speed, tone or depth knobs here. Four buttons are all you’re going to need to get some really great chorus tones. Start from button 1 and get a subtle warble all the way up to button 4 for a more intense chorus. You can even press two buttons at the same time and stack choruses to get more nuanced effects. Remotely switch the chorus on or off by connecting a footswitch via the ¼-inch input located at the front of the BBD-320. A precise 10-segment LED meter is also included for easily monitoring the output level of the BBD-320.
Stereo or Mono
At the back, you’ll find the BBD-320’s servo-balanced inputs and outputs with ¼-inch TRS and gold plated XLR connectors. You can also switch the BBD-320 to either stereo or mono.