The CD-400U is a 1U-sized CD player that can play tracks from CDs, USB memory devices, SD cards and Bluetooth. It also includes a DAB(+)/FM tuner. A remote control function is provided by a built-in RS-232C connector. This all-in-one CD player is suitable for a wide range of settings, from background music in small stores to use in public facilities.
Play Files from CDs, USB Memory Devices and SD Cards
This player supports a wide range of media including audio CDs, data CDs, USB memory devices and SD and SDHC cards. Supported file formats: WAV, MP3, AAC and WMA. The CD-400U DAB is ideal for contractors where playback of a wide range of media and files is required.
Playback modes (continuous playback, single playback and random playback) can also be combined with repeat playback function settings (on/off) to suit a wide range of situations.
Wireless Playback from Bluetooth devices
Audio files can be played from Bluetooth devices such as smartphones, tablets and portable music players. After a device has been connected for the first time, a wireless connection can be made quickly by simply pressing the pairing button. This enables easy playback of audio files without fussing with cables or file formats.
Includes an DAB(+)/FM Tuner
This player includes a DAB(+)/FM tuner. 20 each of DAB(+) and FM presets can be set. An independent tuner output connector is included, enabling simultaneous playback with other media.
Includes an External Input Connector
This player includes a stereo mini AUX IN connector. This enables the CD-400U DAB to play audio from portable music players without Bluetooth.
Includes Two Analogue Output Systems
This player includes XLR balanced output connectors and RCA unbalanced connectors. This makes it suited to a wide range of settings, from background music in small facilities such as restaurants and offices to public facilities such as halls.
Enables dubbing of audio from a CD or tuner to a USB memory device or SD card
Audio from an audio CD or tuner can be dubbed to an SD/SDHC card or USB memory device using only the CD-400U DAB – no need for a computer. Just press the dubbing button and play the audio to start dubbing.
Includes an incremental play function to transport to the beginning of the next track
When the incremental play function is enabled, playback skips to the beginning of the next track by pressing the PLAY button on the unit or the remote control during playback. When the STOP button on the unit or the remote control is pressed during playback, the unit skips to the beginning of the next track and stands by. This is useful for situations such as presentations where tracks are not played to the end.
Remote control is possible via the standard RS-232C connector. Remote control will also be possible via an ethernet option card.
This player includes an RS-232C serial connector as a standard feature. This makes it suitable for various contractors requiring a remote control function. An ethernet option card (IF-E100) enabling the same serial control is also released.
Features at a glance:
- Can play from CDs, USB memory devices and SD cards.
- Includes a Bluetooth receiver to enable playback from devices such as smartphones
- Includes a DAB(+)/FM tuner.
- Includes an AUX IN connector to enable playback from devices such as portable music players.
- Includes two analog output systems: XLR balanced connectors and RCA unbalanced connectors.
- Includes incremental play function to transport to the beginning of the next track, enabling instant return to the beginning of tracks.
- Playback from audio CDs or the tuner can be recorded to a USB memory device or SD card.
- Remote control is possible via the standard RS-232C connector. Remote control will also be possible via an Ethernet control card scheduled to be released later.
- Supports CD playback from CD-DA, CD-ROM/CD-R/CD-RW, MP3-CD and WMA-CD.
- Supports playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and WMA files from SD cards and USB memory devices.
- Includes a dedicated RCA unbalanced tuner output connector.
- Tracks can be searched directly on CDs, SD cards and USB devices using the number pad or the dedicated remote control.
- Power On Play function automatically starts playback when the power is turned on.
- Panel lock function disables operation of the front panel buttons for safer operation.
- Headphone output connector enables audio monitoring.
- 1U rack mount size.