The Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU) is sponsoring a BroadcastAsia conference session on Cloud-Based Workflows and Migration Challenges.
The session takes place from 10.00 – 11.30am, Thursday June 8 on the @BroadcastAsia Stage, Hall 6, Singapore EXPO.
Cloud computing is the present and is set to dominate the future in media industry. The session organised by the ABU shines light on different technical areas related to Cloud technologies and applications. The experienced speaker-line up will be talking on these topics:
- Cloud Technologies, Expanding Technical & Creative Flexibility
- The latest opportunities in cloud & hybrid video workflows
- Orchestration of a multi-vendor environment in the cloud
- SCTE224 , SSAI and the Cloud – A pathway to FAST
- A brief look at Mediacorp – Singapore on how it is migrating into the cloud
Beng Yeow Peh, Lead, Technology Operations, MediaCorp
Dennis Breckenridge, CEO, Elevate Broadcast Pte. Ltd.
Alexandre Paugam, Streaming Market Development Director, APAC-EMEA, HARMONIC INC
Michiel Saelen, Regional Office Manager Singapore & Principal Solution Architect, Skyline Communications
James Taylor, Head of Cloud, IDEAL SYSTEMS ASIA PACIFIC LTD.
The event is open to all, including ABU members, broadcasters, and the industry.