Actus Digital, the compliance logging, quality monitoring and alerting, content repurposing, and automatic and AI-based workflow solutions company, will showcase the new Actus 8.0 intelligent monitoring platform at BroadcastAsia 2022.
Actus Digital’s platform provides broadcasters globally with an expanded range of intelligent monitoring capabilities. The Actus platform is deployed by leading Asia-Pacific broadcasters, including MediaCorp in Singapore and MediaHub Australia, recording hundreds of channels for compliance monitoring, as run log integrations, automatic ad detections, loudness and SCTE monitoring, and clipping with metadata.
“The Actus 8.0 platform includes additional workflows and automation, added to our award-winning compliance logging and monitoring platform,” said Sima Levy, CEO at Actus Digital. “For Actus, it is not just about providing customers with a reliable, enhanced compliance logging solution, but to ensure they are benefiting from a complete solution enhanced with more workflows they need, benefiting from the hardware and media they already have, saving costs and increase efficiency, such as advanced clipping, metadata generation, and complete content repurposing. At BroadcastAsia 2022, we will highlight how our award-winning platform supports more unique AI-based workflows and use cases for news, ad sales, digital media, asset management, and research teams within TV and radio stations.”
The new Actus 8.0 platform includes Actus Synchro, an enhanced recording-multiviewer with QA monitoring and compliance logging, and support for standards such as IP, SDI, HDMI, DVB, ASI, SMPTE ST 2110/2022-6/2022-7, SRT, NDI, HLS, MPEG-DASH, to address applications for TV, radio, Multichannel Video Programming Distributors, and more.
Offering engineering innovation and advanced features for a diverse range of use cases, the all-in-one platform features:
- Compliance Logging: Actus View for recording any input type, subtitles, CC, audio languages, etc., including loudness management, real-time alerts on audio and video issues, missing metadata, multiviewer, and TS analysis.
- Digital Media: Actus Clip Factory Pro empowers digital media teams to perform quick manual or automated clip editing, social-media publishing, and VOD content creation.
- News Teams: The Actus 8.0 platform helps news teams to improve programming and ratings by showing ratings graphs next to content from competitors, including keyword alerts. The Actus 8.0 platform also provides collaborative bookmarking and note sharing for news and talent development.
- Ad Sales: Ad sales teams can maximize revenues with Actus AdWatch for automatic ads and content detection to perform competitive ad analysis, ads verification, and improve sales pitches to prospective advertisers.
- Asset Management: Actus Light-MAM increases the value of media archives, allowing users to create and enrich metadata via automated metadata extraction. With AI-based metadata generation, users can create a metadata-rich asset library from scratch and/or integrate with existing MAM systems.
- Radio: Radio broadcasters benefit from quality monitoring and alerting dashboards that enable the monitoring and control of thousands of distributed radio stations through a single interface.
- Media operators Engineering and Operations: Actus RVM (Remote Video Monitoring) on the Actus 8.0 platform allows media operators to dial into set-top box channels at geographically dispersed headends and hub sites to troubleshoot issues in real time and verify if local ads were inserted and timed correctly, all from a single interface.
Actus will showcase its enhanced platform at BroadcastAsia 2022, taking place June 1-4 in Singapore, at booth 5F3-05. To meet with Actus in person or online during the show, visit https://actusdigital.com/events/broadcast-asia-2022