Returning to Asia’s key industry show, LiveU is taking the opportunity to present its complete IP-Video EcoSystem for agile live remote and on-site production across sports, news and other events. LiveU’s EcoSystem helps producers spend less money and time planning live productions by removing previous technological hurdles – replaced with easy-to-use, efficient and high-quality solutions. Producers can fully focus on creating dynamic, engaging content.
LiveU will share tangible ways that customers can reduce production costs, meet the increased demand for quality content and optimize monetization opportunities – leveraging its 5G bonding solutions and cloud-based workflows.
All LiveU solutions are built on its field-proven LRT (LiveU Reliable Transport) protocol for low latency, high quality, and rock-solid resiliency.
LiveU On-site Production
On display for the first time in Asia will be LiveU’s new On-site Production Solution adding remote production efficiencies to outside broadcasts. LiveU’s solution includes its multi-cam/compact 5G 4K field units, and Mobile Receiver in the OB truck. The live feeds are transferred via the public internet and the LU-Link cloud service as part of a seamless workflow. Traditional multi-camera on-site productions are very expensive and complex to set up, requiring radio frequency (RF) equipment, antennas, cables and pre-sourced internet capabilities to be deployed. In contrast, LiveU’s new on-site solution offers unmatched efficiency at a very cost-effective price point. The new solution enables bonded wireless transmission from the field straight into the production truck in a single click, with no need for a fixed internet connection.
Other show highlights include:
- Dynamic Content Contribution Solutions with LiveU’s Powerful, Reliable and Flexible Field Units on Show
- LiveU will be highlighting its latest field units – the 5G multi-cam LU800, up to four 1080p60 fully frame-synced feeds or a 4Kp60 feed from a single unit for the ultimate in content gathering performance; and the powerful-yet-compact HD/4K LU300S with 5G capabilities.
- The units are supported by LiveU’s rich production tools. These include IP Pipe, which lets users remotely control a wide variety of network-based equipment, including robotic and PTZ cameras, Camera Control Units (CCUs), and IP-based intercom; Video Return, which enables field crews to see current program feeds and/or receive teleprompting information during live sessions; and Audio Connect, cloud-based audio solutions enabling news anchors and producers to communicate easily with camera operators and talent in the field.
- LiveU Ingest: Ingest Cloud Solution for Automatic Recording and Story Metadata Tagging of Live Video. LiveU’s automated workflow solution accelerates the time-to-air and conversion of assets into digital media, increasing production efficiency.
- LiveU Studio: First Cloud IP Live Video Production Service to Natively Support LRT
- The new fully cloud-native IP live video production service is the first to natively support LRT™. LiveU Studio is a fully scalable, SaaS solution, making it easy to create and distribute more live content across a myriad of digital media channels. LiveU Studio supports multiple IP video protocols and provides live switching, audio mixing, graphics, remote guest management, and one-click distribution to up to 30 different, simultaneous digital destinations.
- LiveU Matrix, IP Cloud Video Distribution Service. This allows customers to share and receive high-quality, low-latency live feeds with, and from, broadcasters and other stakeholders around the globe – inside or outside a customer’s organisation.
- Solo PRO: One-touch, wireless live streaming, directly from camera to popular online platforms
- LiveU next-gen Solo PRO is a portable bonding encoder that ensures the smoothest streaming experience. It combines up to six IP connections – four 4G/5G cellular modems, WiFi and LAN – for easy, one-touch streaming to a wide range of online platforms. This can be combined with our Solo Stream Tools, enabling branding and multi-destinations, further reducing time-to-live and simplifying workflows.