Etere Subtitling and Closed Caption software has been upgraded with an advanced and automatic translator to streamline the media subtitling process.
Etere Subtitling and Closed Caption Software is integrated with the automated translation of content in multiple languages for the generation of closed captions. In today’s mediascape, the distribution of media content transcends geographical limitations and media distribution channels have dynamically changing closed caption requirements for their audiences located in different parts of the world. Etere empowers content creators to bring compelling content across borders with automatic translation capabilities and subtitle management, all integrated within a single system.
Subtitles and closed captions can be imported from file, generated via speech-to-text or manual insertion. Subsequently, the closed captions and subtitles are automatically translated from the same interface.
Besides the translation of content in multiple languages, Etere also manages the complete workflow of subtitling and closed captions including the process of creation, management, burning, playout and conversion of subtitles for production, post-production and live content delivery. Key features of Etere Subtitling and Closed Caption Software includes:
- Google Speech-to-Text capabilities for up to 125 languages and variants.
- Spell-check for multiple languages.
- Automatic speech recognition capabilities.
- Speech-to-Text can handle audio with noisy background without the need for noise cancellation.
- Customizable settings to transcribe domain-specific terms.
- Content Filtering: Automatically detects and filters inappropriate content in your audio data.
- Automatic Punctuation: Where appropriate, speech-to-text adds accurate punctuation to the transcript.
- Supports CEA 608 and 708 Closed Captions.
- Supports DVB and ARIB Subtitling.
- Captions can be inserted and edited just before going on-air.
- Provides flexibility to customise subtitles’ font and size.
- Supports unlimited web clients.
- Supports Unicode language and TrueType fonts.
- Open captions: Transcoder licence for file production and preview.
Etere allows users to produce closed captioning and subtitles for multi-languages and multi-platforms, search by metadata and streamline the process with real-time sharing of edits, all without any hardware requirements. Furthermore, with Etere’s compatibility with all of the industry’s standard formats, you can import and export subtitles with complete flexibility. It is able to manage live subtitling with Etere MOS connection which supports teleprompter and provides a seamless integration with newsroom.