Etere ETX-M Multiviewer releases an automated alarm feature that notifies operators whenever a playback error is detected. Examples of video and audio errors that will automatically trigger the alert notifications include freeze/black screens, muted audio and lost PID/service/inputs. The robust multiviewer software solution helps you to better manage and monitor unlimited SD, HD and ultra HD video sources on a single screen simultaneously.
Warning Alerts with Detailed Reports
Warning alerts are automatically escalated to the configured contacts whenever errors are detected. ETX-M also provides detailed and on-demand reports on the errors to facilitate a quick resolution. With its real-time analysis, users are empowered with the technological tools to stay on top of their multi-channel system statuses.
Customisable and Colour-Coded Alerts
ETX-M features a customisable and colour-coded alert feature that allows you to configure multiple alerts before the program goes on-air. For example, the first alert can be configured for 100 seconds before the event goes on-air and a yellow alert will automatically be displayed 100 seconds before the program is on-air. Thereafter, a final alert can be configured for 10 seconds before the event goes on-air and a red alert will automatically be displayed on the multiviewer display when it is dued. From a single interface, operators have all the information they need at their fingertips.
About ETX-M Etere Multiviewer
Etere ETX-M Multiviewer is an integrated software that enables the monitoring of unlimited input sources concurrently, including SD, HD and ultra HD sources. Etere ETX-M supports all commonly used standards in the broadcast industry including UDP, RTP, RTSP , RTMP, SRT, SDI and SMPTE 2110. The Multiviewer features multiple clock displays to cross-reference the different time zones. It is also integrated with an automated loudness control that monitors and corrects transmission volume errors as well as prevents audio jumps over the threshold. Furthermore, it displays the next event in real-time and allows the operator to manage quick edits effectively. With a simple PC configuration and all the information you need on a single interface, multi-channel monitoring can be easy.
Etere Multiviewer Key Features:
- View unlimited SD, HD, and Ultra HD sources on a single interface.
- Integrated with Etere ETX Legacy Converter which converts SDI in and SDI out in IP/NDI streams with very low CPU impact.
- Etere ETX-M Multiviewer tally display system is automatically connected to your Etere Ecosystem.
- Automated Loudness Control which monitors and corrects transmission volume errors as well as prevents excessive audio increases.
- Multi-clock display for multiple timezones.
- Integrated loudness panel.
- Customisable preview windows that can be arranged according to the user’s preferences.
- Distributed architecture with a fault-resilient and fault-tolerant performance.
- View closed captions including CEA-609 and CEA-708 that are embedded in the media file.
- Playlist next primary or secondary event display.
- High redundancy, acts as a gateway to external I/O, every I/O is independent.
- Manage IO sources -UDP/RTP/RTSP/RTMP/SRT/SDI/SMPTE 2110.