Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
6th Asia-Pacific Spectrum Management Conference
August 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - August 6, 2020 @ 9:00 pm
The Asia-Pacific Spectrum Management Conference will be held as a series of interactive discussions, showcases, networking sessions, exhibitions and more. Across 10 sessions we will look at topics including: implementation of decisions taken at WRC-19 & looking ahead to WRC-23, 5G rollout, key spectrum bands (low, mid and high ranges), national roadmaps, rural connectivity, and spectrum for verticals.
- Mario Maniewicz, Director, Radiocommunications Bureau, ITU
- Areewan Haorangsi, Secretary General, APT
- Kyu-Jin Wee, Chairman, APG19, APT
- Denny Setiawan, Director of Spectrum Policy & Planning, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Indonesia
- Liu Guangyi, Chief Technical Officer, Wireless Department, China Mobile Research Institute
- Ping Li, Bureau of Radio Regulation, MIIT, China
- Christopher Hose, Executive Manager, Spectrum Planning and Engineering Branch, ACMA
- Tare Brisibe, Global Spectrum & Policy Regulation, Global Satellite Coalition
- Jonathan Yap, Head of Regulatory & Corporate Affairs, Smart Axiata
- Tom Sullivan, Chief, International Bureau, FCC
- Luciana Camargos, Senior Director, Future Spectrum, GSMA
- Tariq Al Awadhi, Chairman, ASMG
- Chris Woolford, Director of International Spectrum Policy, Ofcom & Chairman, ECC, CEPT
- Aarti Holla, Secretary General, ESOA
- Stuart Cooke, Chair, Global Spectrum Team, GSA