Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Animation after a pandemic
August 26, 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join panellists from Blue Zoo, Bomper, Boulder, Fourth Wall, and Cloth Cat Animation, as they offer direct insight into the impact COVID-19 and lockdown have had on animation companies. From the perspectives of both pipelines and people, the panel will reveal how studios have reacted to and learned from the effects of the pandemic.
In this webinar, panellists from leading animation houses will offer practical insight into how they flexed animation pipelines around new post-lockdown workflows. Join the discussion as panellists cover the actions their studios took to weather the storm as employees left offices to work from home, discuss the new pipelines necessitated by a WFH culture, and reveal some of the unexpected benefits that arose from this new way of working.
- Is a remote model the future for the industry? Should animation studios and teams expect a permanent change in the way they operate in the post-COVID world?
- How were animation studios affected by COVID?
- What can studios do to react and adapt to a WFH culture?
- What tools and pipelines helped the transition to new animation workflows?
- What has COVID-19 taught us about the future of the industry?
- …and more
The webinar takes place on Wednesday August 26 at:
- 10:00pm Auckland
- 8:00pm Sydney
- 7:30pm Adelaide
- 6:00pm Perth/Singapore