Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
April 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - April 22, 2021 @ 10:00 pmUSD995.00
APOS, the defining voice and global platform for the Asia Pacific media, telecoms and entertainment industry, continues to evolve in 2021, to deliver 3 apex events that uniquely combine unrivalled human and digital connection.
3 Apex Virtual Events in 2021 April 20-22 | Asia Pacific + June 22-23 | India + September 1-3 | Asia Pacific & Middle East
Created & curated by Media Partners Asia (MPA), APOS serves the global TMT industry with unparalleled conversations & insights from industry leaders exploring the key catalysts for future growth and investment across content, connectivity and commerce.
- Henry Tan, Group CEO, Astro
- Issac John, Direct-to-Consumer Head APAC, Discovery Inc.
- Glen Kyne, GM, New Zealand & Australia, Discovery Inc.
- Alvin Sariaatmadja, President Director, Emtek
- Scott Lorson, CEO, Fetch TV
- Varun Narang, Chief Product Officer, Fox Corp.
- Amanda Laing, Chief Commercial & Content Officer, Foxtel
- Ernest Cu, President & CEO, Globe Telecom
- Yang Xianghua, President of Membership & Overseas Business Group, iQIYI
- Elaine Tan, Head of SEA Advertising Sales, iQIYI International
- André Kudelski, Chairman & CEO, Kudelski Group
- Rohit Jain, Managing Director, South Asia & Networks –Emerging Markets Asia, Lionsgate
- James R. Murdoch, Founder & CEO, Lupa Systems
- S. Iswaran, Minister for Communications & Information & Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations, Singapore
- Bela Bajaria, Head of Global TV, Netflix
- Janice Lee, CEO, Viu, Managing Director, PCCW Media Group
- Keith Huang, VP, Pay OTT, PCCW Media Group
- Yuen Kuan Moon, Group CEO, Singtel
- Harit Nagpal, CEO, Tata Sky
- Raffaele Annecchino, President & CEO, ViacomCBS Networks International
- Clement Schwebig, Head of India, Southeast Asia & Korea, WarnerMedia