The timezone for all events listed here is Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Audio Processing for A Better Home Movie Experience
November 4, 2020 @ 1:00 am - 2:00 am
Find out how to correct and optimize a cinema audio mix for the home viewing environment.
• Why the theatrical mix isn’t suitable for the home viewing environment
• How the cinema and home mixes differ from one another
• How loudness standards factor into adaptation of the audio mix
• What you can do to achieve an optimal mix without investing a great deal of time and money
• How leading broadcasters have implemented audio processing in their workflows to overcome this challenge