Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
AVIA OTT Virtual Summit – the Future of Video Streaming
June 29, 2020 @ 11:30 am - July 3, 2020 @ 1:30 pm
PLEASE NOTE: No sessions will be held on 1 July
The OTT Virtual Summit 2020 is the defining event discussing The Future of Video Streaming in Asia. It will see conversations around 7 subject matters that are particularly relevant to the video streaming industry today:
- The future of video streaming with the impact of COVID-19
- Going direct-to-consumer (D2C): The challenges and opportunities for media entities
- Advertising vs COVID-19: Woes or Wins?
- Buy side talk: What does the future of the video buy look like?
- Cross-industry innovation: The way to engage with consumers
- Addressing challenges in billing & payment in Asia
- Connecting with consumers during and post COVID-19