Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
AWS NAB Online Event
April 21, 2020 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This webcast provides updates originally scheduled for NAB Show 2020 to help media and entertainment organisations discover new capabilities, boost innovation, and increase operational efficiency and agility.
Tune in and find out how AWS solutions can help you advance your media infrastructure from content creation through content distribution.
Discussions and demonstrations will include:
- New technologies that bring the cloud closer to your facilities
- Breakthroughs for cloud-based broadcast infrastructure
- End-to-end workflows for ultra-low, sub-three-second video latency
- Award-winning innovations in cloud video workflows
- New approaches for over-the-top live streaming
- Enhancements to media and machine learning services for production workflows