Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Cloud aaS – What this means for the media industry?
May 14, 2020 @ 12:00 am - 1:00 am
While the concept of ‘X’-as-a-Service is not new, it is the new on-trend topic for the Telecom, Media & Entertainment (M&E) industry. In fact, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) is now abuzz all across the media space. So why now?
Join Arnaud Caron, Director Portfolio Transformation, as he addresses why ‘as-a-Service’ models are now table stakes across the media and entertainment industry.
Based on the findings of the Cloud aaS Application Paper, this webinar will explore various cloud-based models and the future potential of Software-as-a Service (SaaS) models.
Register now to learn more about:
- The concepts related to the as-a-Service phenomenon
- The reasons for adopting an as-a-Service model
- Clear application paths to enable the successful SaaS solutions for M&E
- How the media industry transformation is enabling aaS
- The true TCO for SaaS
- The evolution of cloud-native media software-based solutions