The timezone for all events listed here is Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Enhanced XR (Cross Reality) Experience With No Compromise Headset
June 26, 2020 @ 1:30 am - 2:30 am
What a strange year it has been. As technological solutions for remote working, training, design and collaboration have been brought into the spotlight like never before, the consumer and enterprise XR communities excitedly await the next wave of innovative solutions to land.
Enter the new HP VR headset. Developed in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft, HP’s breakthrough VR headset delivers a more immersive, comfortable, and compatible experience.
On Thursday June 25 at 8:30am PT / 11:30am ET / 4:30pm BST, XR Intelligence is running an exclusive webinar with HP and some of their collaborators to reveal their sneak peek into the latest headset, its capabilities and the applications for which it can deliver the greatest ROI.
Join the free webinar now to hear HP’s exclusive online product release secrets
Experts joining the webinar to provide you with unique insights:
• Laurent Da Dalto, CEO, Mimbus
• Keith Mellingen, VR/AR Director, Rainfall
• Matt Vogl, Executive Director, National Mental Health Innovation Center
• Moderator: Cecile Tezenas Du Montcel, EMEA VR Business Dev, HP
Check out this webinar if you are interested or work in any of the following:
• XR content creator studios
• Training or higher education
• Manufacturing or product development
• Architecture, engineering and construction
• Gaming or location based entertainment