Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Hacking ‘Unreal MetaHuman in just 30 Minutes
May 28, 2021 @ 4:00 am - 4:30 am
Save your spot on the upcoming free webinar on May 27, where our Creative Director, Sam Lazarus, will be going through the basics of creating your own high fidelity MetaHuman character and getting it ready for animation.
Discover new technical workflows that will boost your efficiency and get an in-depth walkthrough on how to retarget animation to inject life and emotion into your characters.
During this webinar you will learn to:
1. Export your character from MetaHuman Creator
2. Import and optimize performance for your character in Unreal Engine
3. Set up your MetaHuman character for motion capture
4. Retarget skeleton animation to MetaHuman characters
5. Understand animation blueprints and bones hierarchy
6. Understand the MetaHuman control and facial rig
Isolate specific elements of a MetaHuman character