Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
How to Enable Remote Working in Broadcast
November 4, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
The current unprecedented global situation demands new ways of working and flexibility from all of us. This is especially true in broadcast and media production environments.
In our 45-minute webinar, we’ll highlight how today’s KVM technology can help you enable secure and fast remote access to your critical servers and computers and facilitate remote administration and maintenance of your IT assets. Learn how KVM hardware and software can make it easy for content editors, MCR operators, and IT support experts to work with limited on-site presence.
• What technologies are available today that enable remote working and sharing of IT assets?
• Why KVM technology is more secure than remote access software
• The critical role of network bandwidth and how to overcome limitations
• Exemplary use cases in broadcast and media production
• Erik Delcart, Solution Consultant (Belgium)