Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Is Your Video Data Working Hard Enough for Your Platform?
June 29, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 8:20 pmFree
You no doubt have a wealth of data across your video ecosystem. But is it giving you the full range of insights you need to achieve your true revenue potential and optimize your content strategy?
For example, do you know:
- How efficiently viewers are finding your content?
- Which subscribers are likely to churn?
- On which devices users prefer to watch different content?
- Whether there are error patterns that you can address proactively before they impact users?
- Which times of day are most effective to run a promotional campaign?
Amruta Shankar – Director, Data and Analytics, Synamedia.
Shad Hashmi – Media and Entertainment Partner Lead, APAC Amazon Web Services.
If you are in Product Management, Marketing, Content Rights Management, Ad Sales or Tech Ops, join expert panelists at our upcoming Nextv Series fireside chat as they discuss: ‘How Are Analytics Shaping Operators’ Revenues and Content Strategy?’