Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
September 28, 2021 @ 9:00 am - September 30, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
For more than a century, the people of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE), have driven the details behind many significant advances in media and entertainment technology. Today, SMPTE continues to enhance the quality of the moving image, despite strong disruption within the media and entertainment landscape.
In recognition of the evolution of media, in 2018 a decision was made to re-brand the event to MEDIA + ENTERTAINMENT TECH EXPO, which will continue to run in conjunction with SMPTE. As a part of this re-brand, our event will greatly expand its exhibition categories to all leading suppliers within the media, entertainment and technology industries.
• Software defined Media Infrastructure SaaS
• Cyber security/Media Forensics and Blockchain
• 5G Broadcast / Multicast – Redefining the future of content delivery
• Cinema and production in Australia
• Interfacing between legacy environments and SMPTE 2110 environments
• Transformative media platforms and Start-ups making an impact
• Updates in the new world order expectations consumer and industry