Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Microphone-Based Camera Steering
July 14, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
A Life-Like Conferencing Experience, brought to you by QSC & Sennheiser.
To create a life-like remote meeting experience, QSC and Sennheiser will show you how to use the Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 microphone and the Q-SYS Ecosystem to recall camera position presets based on the location of the speaker in the room.
– Get an overview of the Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 (TCC2) microphone, and how quickly it integrates into the Q-SYS Ecosystem via free Q-SYS plugins.
– Learn how to establish pre-determined preset zones within your room within Q-SYS, and use the participant’s proximity to the microphone to trigger the appropriate preset.
– Identified specific use cases for “zone recall” for installations like multi-table training rooms and executive board rooms.
– Create a safer, more COVID-adjusted meeting space (more automation means less interaction with touch screens).
– Available AVIXA RU Credits: 0.5 units
Register now to participate in this live webinar (45-minute presentation followed by 15 mins of Q&A) in which QSC and Sennheiser will route you through the various applications, and provide insight into Microphone-Based Camera Steering system designs.