Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Real-time social media parsing for AR, VR and CG
July 30, 2020 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 am
Join us for a live webinar to see how you can greatly enhance your live productions with real-time social media parsing either as traditional CG, augmented reality 3D graphics into a physical studio space or into an immersive virtual studio.
Join us to discuss the fast and easy implementation of social media graphics utilizing Brainstorm’s suite of products, including Aston and native Unreal Engine rendering in InfinitySet with perfect looking results.
- Manage user-generated content from a range of social media sources such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Native data integration with more than a dozen datasets including: RSS, XML, and ODBC.
- No need for costly 3rd-party plugins or additional license features
- Scalable, modular solutions to adapt to any broadcaster.
- Real-time gamification and polling.
- Easily deploy enhanced 3D social media graphics in AR/VR environments.