Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Setting up a Touch-Free AV room with Atlona
July 24, 2020 @ 12:30 am - 1:00 am
You’re invited to our “setting up a Touch-Free AV room” webinar!
Touch-Free AV Room for Modern Business Communication
Join us for a first-hand look at setting up Touch-Free AV Rooms:
– How does this work?
– An occupancy sensor detects movement
– Automatic Display Control will get things turned on
– Automatic Input Selection makes it easy to switch sources without ever touching a button!
Who should attend?
This webinar is intended for:
– Consultants and System Designers
– Sales Professionals
– Integrators and Engineers
– Installers and Programmers
If you can’t make this webinar, please register to receive a link to the recorded broadcast.
See you at the webinar!
Hosted by Ken Eagle – Senior Director of Global Training
Guest Presenter Seth Powell – Manager of Sales Engineering