Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
SMPTE WEBINAR – Media industry survives COVID-19: how the changes affect you
June 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- program makers have had to find technology solutions to series, reality and one-off productions to enable work to continue.
- TV stations have had to look for, and have found, alternatives to news gathering and panel show production techniques in use for decades.
- equipment manufacturers have been asked for new tools and ways of configuring existing product to meet completely unexpected demand.
* Nick Murray, co-founder of CJZ and past President of Screen Producers Australia
* Dean Wadsworth, Head of Technology at Network 10
* Jeff Moore, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer at Ross Video
and our moderator
* Paul Broderick, former Chief Technical Officer at SBS and Past President of SMPTE Australia Section
The panel will explore the ways in which process and technologies have changed forever, and will take your questions in an intimate conversation with industry leaders to have technology and operational focus.