Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to email@example.com
- This event has passed.
The Metaverse – What’s Real, What’s Hype, What’s the Future?
June 30, 2022 @ 2:00 am - 3:00 am
Join Reuters on Wednesday, June 29 as they bring together a panel of experts from across tech and business who all have key role in building out and seizing opportunities in the metaverse.
The panel will look at how front-running companies are creating new ways for businesses and consumers to engage as the metaverse and broader web 3 technologies take shape.
Register free here today to unlock key insights on the future of the metaverse
Tune in to hear industry experts debunking myths, outlining challenges, exploring business opportunities & providing their vision on what the next iteration of the internet could look like.
Expert voices include:
- Craig Donato, Chief Business Officer, Roblox.
- Ryan Peterson, VP, Solutions, Unity Technologies.
- Joanna Popper, Metaverse Executive.
- Timmu Toke, CEO, Ready Player Me.
- Tony Parisi, Chief Strategy Officer, Lamina1 [Moderator].
Hear their unique insights on:
- What actually is the metaverse? And what is it not? What tech developments are needed for it to truly succeed?
- Who should define the rules of engagement – and where are the biggest risks for early entrants?
- Which use cases are most interesting now – and what’s coming next?
- Metaverse consumers: Who are they? What do they want?
- Should brands be going all in – or adopting a wait and see approach?