Timezone note: Physical events are listed with local venue dates and times while virtual/online events are listed according to Australian Eastern Time. Add two hours for New Zealand and subtract three hours for Southeast Asian timezones. While some online events are held at uncivilised hours, many of them are recorded for on-demand viewing.
Email your event details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
The Role of Mobile in the Video Ecosystem
June 29, 2022 @ 3:40 pm - 4:25 pmFree
Dataxis is looking forward to welcoming you for an insightful panel discussion on The role of mobile in the video ecosystem, during the first edition of Nextv Series South East Asia, scheduled for the 29th of June. Register now and witness our industry leaders debate on the topics shaking the TV ecosystem.
- Dedicated mobile plans for video and TV content.
- Mobile operators going into OTT.
- Opportunities of the mobile user segment for streaming platforms.
- Adrian Britton – Solutions Director APAC – Bitmovin.
- Derrick Heng – Marketing Director – Telkomsel.
- Francis John Chua – Marketing Director – Media, Content and Data .Transformation, Digital Growth – Globe Telecom.
- Nitin Anand – Director Digital – Ooredoo Myanmar.
- Moderated by: Sarah Clarke – Senior Journalist.
Free registration for Pay TV operators, Telcos, Broadcasters and OTT platforms!