Net Insight is showing what it calls a ‘dynamic demo’ to explore its full media product portfolio at IBC2023. The demo is designed to cater to the unique needs of broadcasters, service providers, and production companies, providing tailored insights based on their focus area, be it production, contribution, or primary distribution. The demo considers network requirements, whether they are cloud & internet-based or IP-based, to offer a comprehensive view of Net Insight’s solutions.
Net Insight is pioneering a new era in live video delivery, ensuring content seamlessly reaches audiences no matter where they are. Visitors to the IBC show will discover the orchestrated approach Net Insight offers, covering cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid environments.
“Net Insight’s vision is fuelled by innovation and our relentless commitment to transforming the landscape of live video delivery,” says Crister Fritzson, CEO of Net Insight. “We believe in pushing boundaries, redefining possibilities, and empowering our customers with solutions that pave the way for success in an ever-evolving industry.”
Key highlights of the Net Insight experience at IBC2023 include:
- Tailored Product Exploration: Revealing a dynamic demo that guides through Net Insight’s product portfolio based on the unique needs of a broadcaster, service provider, or production company. Solutions tailored to production, contribution, or primary distribution, and perfect fit for diverse network requirements, whether they are cloud & internet-based or IP-based.
- Nimbra Edge: The next-generation routing fabric that revolutionises media network infrastructure. Nimbra Edge provides an intuitive, rich UI with globally distributed, easily configurable software-defined routing fabric for seamless network management. Visitors will witness the flexibility and power of Nimbra Edge, transforming the way media networks operate over cloud & internet connectivity.
- Quality, Simplicity, Scalability: Insights into how Net Insight prioritises IP media quality, ensuring the integrity of video networks and safeguarding content. Showing the simplicity of Net Insight’s solutions, streamlining workflows to enable focus on content creation and how IP technology enables seamless scaling, ensuring that video delivery can keep pace with growing aspirations.
- Trust Boundary Customer Showcase: At IBC2023, Net Insight will highlight a successful customer case featuring Trust Boundary and Nimbra 1000 in a facility interconnect with capacity of multiple 100Gbps connections. This solution provides the customer with multiple secure 100Gbps interconnections, service protection, seamless workflows, and efficient resource utilisation. The deployment also ensures uncompressed transport of all services with minimal delay and has gained the IT department’s security approval.
- Cloud-Based, On-Premises, Hybrid Environments: Net Insight’s orchestrated approach allows users to explore the potential of cloud-based, on-premises, and hybrid environments. Experience massive network reach, adaptive format support, and global network distribution, all seamlessly integrated into an intuitive platform.
Net Insight says its dynamic demo promises to offer an immersive, tailored experience for visitors, allowing them to explore products that best suit their needs, network requirements, and aspirations. Join Net Insight at booth 1.B41 at IBC2023 to experience the future of live video delivery and discover solutions that empower success in a rapidly changing landscape.