Are you ready to take your career to the next level and embrace an exhilarating challenge? We are a forward-thinking ASX-listed distributor of premium Audio-Visual products and right now, we have an incredible opportunity for an Account Manager to join a growing Media Systems Team here in Sydney.
Join our team as a dynamic Account Manager, where no two days are the same. Collaborate with vendors, stakeholders, and customers in a communication-focused environment. With a growth mindset and goal-oriented approach, you’ll work alongside a dedicated team to deliver our mission. Engage with cutting edge Broadcast Technology brands and drive growth in an exciting and ever-changing AV solutions landscape. Be part of a team that embraces challenges and revolutionises the Media industry.
Why join us?
- Experience the thrill of working in a dynamic and progressive organization.
- Join a reputable and established business with an impressive 36-year history.
- Be part of a dynamic team that values your autonomy and flexibility.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package and a range of exciting benefits.
As our Account Manager, you will play a pivotal role as a member of our Media Systems team, reporting directly to the National Sales Manager. Your primary focus will be on our Broadcast Communications requirements for major network television and post-production industries, enabling us to enhance our sales and brand offerings in the Australian and New Zealand marketplaces. Here’s an overview of your key responsibilities:
- Manage and increase the sales of all products in your allocated territories
- Accurately maintain all of your opportunities and key communications with clients in our CRM
- Meet and exceed projected Net Sales targets for your products and territories
- Report on competitor market intelligence to the National Sales Manager
- Visit every area in your regions on a regular basis
- Maintain a continuous call cycle for key clients
- Assess and explore new business opportunities appropriate to the Media Systems group, across all product lines
- Maximise profitability of Amber Technology by exercising prudent cost control and efficiency measures
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High level of proven customer service and sales skills of 5 years or more within an appropriate environment
- High degree of commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- General problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office Intermediate to Advanced level)
- Able to self manage as well as work within a team environment, must be a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High level of presentation skills, including proposal writing and ability to speak to both small and large groups.
In addition to your expertise, we’re seeking a dynamic, confident individual with exceptional communication skills.
When you join us, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary package and a clearly defined commission scheme. Our company boasts a stable, friendly, and dedicated workforce, with a management team committed to supporting your success in this role. To seize this incredible opportunity, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com