Are you ready to take your career to the next level and embrace an exhilarating challenge? We are a forward-thinking ASX-listed distributor of premium Audio-Visual products and right now, we have an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our growing Media Systems team here in Sydney.
Join our team as a dynamic Business Development Manager, where no two days are the same. Collaborate with vendors, stakeholders, and customers in a communication-focused environment. With a growth mindset and goal-oriented approach, you’ll work alongside a dedicated team to deliver our mission. Engage with cutting edge Broadcast Technology brands and drive growth in an exciting and ever-changing AV solutions landscape. Be part of a team that embraces challenges and revolutionises the industry.
Why join us?
- Experience the thrill of working in a dynamic and progressive organization.
- Join a reputable and established business with an impressive 36-year history.
- Be part of a dynamic team that values your autonomy and flexibility.
- Enjoy an attractive salary package and a range of exciting benefits.
As our Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role as a member of our Media Systems team, reporting directly to the National Sales Manager. Your primary focus will be on our Broadcast Communications requirements for major network television and post-production industries, enabling us to enhance our sales and brand offerings in the Australian and New Zealand marketplaces. Here’s an overview of your key responsibilities:
- Assess and explore new market opportunities appropriate to the Media Systems Group
- New channels, new applications
- In consultation with the National Sales Manager, identify key target opportunities representing significant opportunities for growth for Amber’s products/brands.
- Accurately maintain all of your opportunities and key communications with clients in the CRM
- Meet regularly with the National Sales Manager to discuss progress
- Prepare a monthly summary/update of all opportunities
- Manage and increase the sales of all products in your territories.
- Meet and exceed projected Sales and GP targets for your products and territories. These may be varied at any time by mutual agreement
- Maximise profitability of Amber Technology in your region by exercising prudent cost control and efficiency measures
- Maintain a continuous call cycle for key clients
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated sales (business development) skills in the Media Systems market (preferably 5 years or more)
- High level of general problem solving skills
- Excellent English language, written and verbal communications skills. Ability to interact appropriately with staff at all levels (technical staff, senior managers, industry leaders)
- Strong time management and planning skills, especially the ability to manage multiple activities with varying time lines
- High degree of competency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- High level of presentation skills, including proposal writing and ability to speak to both small and large groups.
In addition to your expertise, we’re seeking a dynamic, confident individual with exceptional communication skills.
When you join us, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary package and a clearly defined commission scheme. Our company boasts a stable, friendly, and dedicated workforce, with a management team committed to supporting your success in this role. To seize this incredible opportunity, please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com