On-Air Presentation Coordinator
Sydney – North Shore & Northern Beaches
NPC Media is the leading industry Content Management and Playout Centre. The company provides economies of scale by consolidating the services for Seven, Nine and Southern Cross Austereo into a highly efficient and resilient broadcast content delivery facility. The combined 24/7 operation consist of approximately 190 people. The company’s key strategy is to expand its service offering to existing clients, other broadcasters and media companies.
About the role
As an On-Air Presentation Coordinator (Television Transmission Controller), you will work with the latest television transmission automation technology and contribute towards seamless broadcast to audiences all around Australia. You will liaise with broadcast clients to ensure schedules and playlists are accurate, content is appropriate and transmission of content to air runs smoothly.
Operate playout automation systems, such as Imagine Communications’ D-Series, and incorporate VIZ graphic elements.
Prepare, check and run multiple transmission playlists.
Accurately execute daily presentation schedules.
Liaise with live studios (news, sport, and entertainment).
Work as part of a 24/7 rotating shift roster.
Skills & experience
- Experience with playout automation systems, such as Imagine D-Series Device
- Automation and VIZ graphics.
- Understanding of the Code of Practices for Television Broadcasters and Closed Captioning legislation.
- Experience working within an agile team environment. Ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
To apply, email email@example.com