Videocraft is an industry-leading sales and rentals company providing innovative solutions to the broadcast television and production industry. This role is perfect for someone with a passion for the industry who is ready for new challenges and ready to lead. Videocraft Group is going places and this is a great career opportunity for the long term.
- The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth fulfilment of rentals jobs along with building relationships with new, existing and previous customers
- Proactively engaging with the market including identifying upcoming rental opportunities and following up enquiries promptly and professionally with the team
- Quoting jobs, providing equipment advice to customers, and taking bookings
- Supervising preparation, cleaning and testing of equipment and checking on return
- Transport logistics management including ensuring that equipment gets to where it needs be on time
- Training, mentoring and supervising staff and ensuring a quality first culture
- Client support relating to user or technical problems
- Creating documentation and helping to continuously improve company processes and procedures
- The successful applicant requires:
- Passion for and aptitude with the industry technology and equipment
- Sound computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft products and ideally Rental Point software
- Proven ability in customer service roles – a hands-on role in rentals or operational environment in the film and TV production industry, outside broadcast, or with a reseller would be a great advantage
- Fitness, enthusiasm, an outgoing personality and a desire to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational and prioritising skills, and attention to detail
- Current driving licence
- A ‘can do’ attitude, making things happen when it doesn’t seem possible!
Recent experience in a similar role or recent relevant product knowledge would be a distinct advantage, although we will consider applicants with customer service experience who can demonstrate genuine passion and aptitude with this equipment and industry.
A salary designed to attract the best candidate will be available. Location could be Artarmon or Burwood.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org