Curating a strong reputation over its 30 years, Cutting Edge is a leading provider of post production and technical services in the advertising, features & television industries. The technical arm of the businesses; Cutting Edge Technical Services is a leading provider of technical solutions within the media industry with an internationally established reputation of high calibre delivery and problem solving. From rigging and logging the latest reality TV series to supplying equipment for the education sector, CETS is a far cry from your typical technical environment.
About the role
Located in the Head Office in Brisbane, working alongside the Head of Technical Services, you will provide daily operational and logistics support to the business. Client focussed with a high level of technical aptitude, your contribution to the team is at senior level, managing several direct reports.
You will also contribute to growing the customer base by utilising your proven business development skills in the Film & TV industry. As a Senior Manager, your contribution at the Executive level will be most welcome.
- At least five (5) years experience and success in a leadership position with a focus on outcomes and performance in the Film and/or Television industry
- Demonstrated high-level communication, interpersonal, negotiation and change management skills with a record of successful change management
- Experience in the management of human and financial resources in relation to the delivery of high quality services and outcomes within a complex service delivery environment
- Sound knowledge of current and emerging issues and workforce reform initiatives
- Prepare and update equipment allocation functions
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the Film and Television industry in a technical capacity
- Excellent editing software knowledge
- Strong ability to problem-solve
- Extensive production and technical knowledge
- Strong sense of client service
- Equipment installation and repair knowledge and experience
- Experience in the creation of technical drawings
- Experience managing projects
- Outcome driven and highly efficient
- Ability to operate autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong sense of personal responsibility for task completion
- Highly energetic and people orientated
- Strong written and verbal skills
To be successful in this role
You will be a team player with a can-do attitude! You will be open to learning the relevant systems to reflect the constantly changing and developing field that is technology. The successful candidate will be a forward thinker with previous experience, and be focussed on finding solutions to any and all problems that may arise.
Please apply for this role using the Apply Now button, due to the expected high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.