Silverwood has been retained as financial advisor for the sale of Project Move, a rapidly growing camera and software company targeting the live streaming and video conferencing markets. An executive summary is available here and additional information is available under a nondisclosure agreement.
- High growth – 240 percent in revenue growth expected in 2020 from 2019; over 100 percent growth projected for 2021 and 2022.
- Growing, profitable business would be highly accretive for acquiring company.
- Camera and software platform optimised for live streaming and video conferencing.
- Live streaming and video conferencing markets growing rapidly in COVID-19 environment as replacement for in-person meetings and events.
- Company manages and controls all camera and app software development and hardware design with in-house team.
- Established US market presence, growing and significant international opportunity.
- Strong complement for provider of cameras, computer or mobile device accessories, gaming devices and accessories, and streaming or video conferencing services.
- Opportunity to attach other revenue streams such as subscriptions, related media software functionality, other media and entertainment services and products.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an interest in Project Move.