Aussie Broadband Limited (ASX:ABB) is pleased to provide the following trading update for the quarter ended 31 December 2021 (2Q FY22).
- 2Q overall broadband connections increased 11 percent and business broadband connections increased 13 percent on the previous quarter.
- 2Q mobile services increased 9 percent from the previous quarter, 29,560 to 32,207 services.
- 2Q FY22 revenue grew 11 percent quarter on quarter (QoQ)1.
- Wholesale and white label services increased by 188 percent including 8,725 white label migrations.
- QoQ NBN CVC charges decreased by 45 percent over the previous quarter due to easing of lockdowns, and careful CVC management.
Half year result and full year guidance:
- Based on preliminary, unaudited management accounts the company expects half year EBITDA to be approximately $9.1m excluding transaction costs associated with the Over the Wire (ASX:OTW) acquisition.
- Full year EBITDA guidance of $27m to $30m (excluding transaction costs and contribution from OTW).