Maxon, the developer of 3D software solutions and Red Giant, creator of tools for editors, VFX artists, and motion designers, have announced the completion of all financial and regulatory agreements required to complete their merger. Additionally, key appointments in executive leadership have been revealed.
“After months of planning and hard work, we’re proud to announce the merger of our two companies is officially completed,” stated David McGavran, CEO. “We are excited to begin our partnership with Red Giant which shares with us a great tradition of outstanding products, innovation and superior customer experience. Our newly formed and seasoned executive team is thrilled to start integrating the talented teams and processes of both companies.”
The new executive team includes leaders from both Maxon and Red Giant. Together, the company says, they are expected to bring synergies across all areas that will result in “greater reach, product innovation and customer service”.
The leadership team assuming new or expanded roles at Maxon will be directly reporting to McGavran, and include:
- Chad Bechert, Chief Strategy Officer and Member of Advisory Board
- Philip Losch, Chief Technology Officer
- Stu Maschwitz, Chief Creative Officer
- Enrique Glas, Chief Financial Officer
- Gesa Häfner, Global Head of Employee Experience and Legal
- Robert Sharp, Global Head of Sales
- Paul Babb, Global Head of Community and Customer Experience
- Aharon Rabinowitz, Global Head of Digital Experience
- Karen Gauthier, Global Head of Products
- Ozlem Zaimoglu Akinbosoye, Global Head of Operations
- Nicolas Burtnyk – CEO Redshift
Enrique Glas, who currently serves as Vice President Corporate Finance and Controlling with parent company Nemetschek, will be joining the executive team to head up the finance department.