Stage Tec, the Berlin-based manufacturer of professional audio technology, is aware of its responsibility towards its employees and customers and, is taking various measures to counteract the spread of the coronavirus, due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- the company has carried out extensive disinfection measures in its company building to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- The majority of employees are now working at home.
- All employees who, due to the nature of their work, are not able to work from home, work in individual offices or workshops, so that the risk of infection is minimised.
- Production continues as normal, all orders are being processed. The logistics for deliveries to customers and from suppliers are continuing without restrictions. Ability to deliver is not affected.
- The technical support team is fully operational and can still be reached by phone and email from 8.00-17.00 CET.
- Special customer contacts, such as factory acceptance tests are undertaken via video conferencing.
- For customers with maintenance contracts, the services agreed upon will of course continue to apply.
Stage Tec hopes that these precautions will give the best possible protection and help to at least slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Stay healthy!