ATTO recently announced its commitment to support macOS 12 Monterey.
recently announced by Apple at the Worldwide Developers Conference 2021 (WWDC21), macOS 12 Monterey is the latest version of Apple’s most advanced operating system ever and the follow-up to macOS 11 Big Sur, the most significant operating system upgrade from Apple since the introduction of Mac OS X in 2001.
“We know that creative professionals, content developers, and many others rely on ATTO for high-performance Mac connectivity,” said Timothy J. Klein, President and CEO, ATTO Technology. “We’ve been supporting the Apple community with connectivity innovations for over 30 years and we’re happy to continue that standard by supporting Monterey.”
ATTO Technology is a network and storage connectivity provider with products purpose-made for high-performance, demanding media and entertainment, government, education, and scientific workflows. Professionals using Apple computers daily know that ATTO Celerity HBAs, ATTO ExpressSAS HBAs and ATTO FastFrame SmartNICs for Mac Pro PCIe slots and ATTO ThunderLink Thunderbolt Fibre Channel, SAS/SATA and Ethernet adapters unleash the full potential of Apple’s platforms.
Products in the ATTO portfolio that will support macOS Monterey include:
- ATTO Celerity 32Gb/s (Gen 7 and Gen 6), 16Gb/s (Gen 6) and 8Gb Fibre Channel host bus adapters (HBAs) with ATTO MultiPath Director.
- ATTO ExpressSAS GT 12Gb and ExpressSAS 12Gb SAS/SATA HBAs.
- Thunderbolt 3 and 2 enabled ATTO ThunderLink adapters.
- ATTO FastFrame 10/25/40/50/100GbE SmartNICs.
- Software including ATTO 360 Tuning Software, ATTO Xtend SAN iSCSI Initiator, ATTO ConfigTool, XstreamVIEW, Express NAV and QuickNAV