NAGRA is showcasing its range of security and content protection solutions and feature new customer announcements at the NAB Show (stand W3053).
The NAGRA NAB 2023 theme ‘Security Matters, from Camera to Glass’ is demonstrating true end-to-end content protection – filling the security gaps from camera to screen.
- Production: NAGRA is the first to deliver secure forensic watermarking direct from the camera during the content acquisition process – a new frontier for content pirates. With NAGRA, this valuable content will automatically include forensic watermarking when stored in the cloud or on-premise, with additional unique identifying watermarking generated on a user level when accessed.
- Post-Production: Due to market fragmentation, the risks of content theft during production are now as high as for content distribution. At the same time, the virtual production market is growing exponentially due to cost savings, increased efficiencies, and global collaboration. In today’s post-production environments, NAGRA ensures the integration of forensic watermarking with zero impact on production workflows, timelines and picture quality.
- Distribution and Delivery: NAGRA Active Streaming Protection secures both the content and the service to maximise subscriber value, transforming anti-piracy initiatives from a cost centre to a profit centre. The comprehensive approach identifies and quantifies illicit network activities, including CDN theft. And, for those looking at new business models and distribution strategies, NAGRA is also defining best practices for web3 security in conjunction with innovators such as Star Atlas in the web3 gaming space.
“At this year’s NAB, our teams will connect with customers, partners and the industry to jointly identify how we can realise new opportunities in content security. streaming and distribution,” said Nancy Goldberg, EVP, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, NAGRA. “Our NAB 2023 line-up showcases how our end-to-end solutions can help media and entertainment organisations achieve growth and consider the potential of web3 and the new digital economy.”
Beyond security, NAGRA will also focus on how they are helping video service providers increase subscriber loyalty, extend service reach and leverage new opportunities.
- The advanced AI and ‘digital twin’ approach of NAGRA Insight proactively predicts changing consumer behavior to optimise and personalise subscriber offerings while minimising churn and maximising revenue opportunities.
- NAGRA’s powerful streaming solution, OpenTV Video Platform, enables traditional service providers such as Hispasat to extend service offerings to include OTT with an integrated, hybrid platform.
- NAGRA Scout provides powerful protections for consumers’ connected lifestyles while also providing operators with tools and features to enhance the value of core subscriber offerings.