Every year Nautel hosts a pre-NAB Radio Technology Forum for over 300 broadcasters who rate it as a “must attend” event.
This year’s event will take place on Sunday April 16 from 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM (including lunch) at the Flamingo Las Vegas.
- Paul McLane’s ‘What I’m Watching for at NAB’
- Excellence in Engineering Award presentation
- Notable industry speakers including Kirk Harnack
- Hear important product announcements
- Informative, technical & educational sessions
- Award-winning educator Jeff Welton’s Tips ‘n Tricks
- Optional afternoon AUI & HD Radio sessions
- Attendance qualifies for a ½ credit for SBE recertification.
- Networking, complimentary lunch & prizes
This must-attend industry event is open to anyone passionate about radio transmission.